Intuitive User Interface:
- Random access capability
- Optimized workload capability
Speed, Accuracy & Simplicity:
- Sample extraction, amplification, detection
- Real-time data displays and result reporting of qualitative & quantitative assays.
- Automated system performance checks & calibrations
- Logs & Reports
- Standardized interface (ASTM or HL7)
- Bi-directional communication enabling
- Positive sample & patient ID
- Optimized test order & result management
- Reduction in transcription error, improves efficiencies
- Enabling timely and effective patient information, helping to maximize clinical, financial and administrative benefits and outcomes
- Cepheid - The Molecular Diagnostics Leader
- Catalog #: GXSWKIT
GeneXpert Dx 4.7b Software
- How can I place an order?
Submit your request using our Request Information form, or call 1.888.838.3222, select option 1.
- When I try to analyze previous runs while the instrument is in use the software seems slower.
If the software is collecting data (temperature or optical) other functions may be slightly slower. Data collection is always the first priority to prevent loss of data.
- Can I backup my data?
Yes, individual runs can be archived and retrieved or the entire database can be backed up. The user must have administrator rights to backup the database.
- Can I work on my Power Point presentation while a run is in progress?
It is not recommended to use other applications such as Power Point while the SmartCycler® processing block is in use.
- What is the capacity of the database?
- If I delete a run or copy over the database is there anyway to recover the data?
No, unless the run was archived or the database was backed up.
- If I forget to turn the optics on in the protocol is there anyway to recover the optical data after the run is complete?
No, the software will give a warning message if a protocol is saved without an optical read. If this message is ignored no optical data will be collected.
- Software is very slow switching between screens.
Check that the Norton Anti-Virus Auto-Protect feature is disabled.